Tuesday, November 20, 2012

101 Days of Gratitude - Day #99

Gratitude Journal
from SoInspiredByLife

Today I'm grateful that so many people are enjoying the 101 Days of Gratitude that they want the Facebook event to continue beyond 101 Days! I'm very excited that this event had an impact on people and that so many want it to continue! I honestly believe what we put into the world will come back to us. So putting gratitude and positive intentions into the world will result in positive things. It's so easy! And I love reading all of the gratitude posts from my friends and people I don't really know. It inspires me to look further into my life and see more and more blessings for which I am grateful!


If you want to be a part of the Facebook Group, please join in! The Gratitude Beyond 101 Days Facebook Group is right here!