Wednesday, November 21, 2012

101 Days of Gratitude - Day #100

8x10 Archival Gratitude Print
from LaurieCoyleDesigns
Today I'm grateful for my life! I'm grateful that I live a life filled with people who support and encourage me at every turn. I'm grateful for parents who raised me to work hard and always do my best. I'm grateful for my son and his sense of humor and relaxed personality. I'm grateful for friends who I share laughter and tears. I'm grateful for doing what I love for livelihood and for a warm, comfortable home. 

Most of all, I'm grateful for Andy. The four years with you in my life have been the absolute best. Thank you for the laughter and perspective. Thank you for your patience, even when I don't necessarily deserve it. I never knew I possessed the capacity in my heart for this kind of love.