Wednesday, September 12, 2012

101 Days of Gratitude - Day #30

Today I am grateful for the gorgeous weather we have been having the last few days! I absolutely love Autumn! It's my favorite season, followed by Spring. I think Autumn gets a bad rap because it's followed by Winter. But that's not Autumn's fault! We can't hold Autumn accountable for what happens after!

I love the warm, sunny days with a cool, light breeze. I love that time of year when the A/C can be replaced by open wide open windows and the ceiling fan. And sleeping with a cool breeze scented with the toasty smells of fall...don't even get me started!! I love the colors too. Those gorgeous yellow, red and amber tones are so inspiring!
To celebrate the One Year Anniversary of my shop
I'm offering this gorgeous bracelet 
for a special low price! Click Here to check it out!