Friday, August 17, 2012

101 Days of Gratitude - Day #4

Best Friend Necklace from StarlightWoods
Today I'm celebrating gratitude for life long girlfriends. The kind of friends you may not see often but when you do, it's like you just saw them yesterday. I'm really fortunate to have a number of these women in my life. One was my best friend in high school. Another came along in college. Some are more recent and another came along as a freakishly unexpected and completely sweet surprise...synchrodestiny at it's best!

I'm so blessed to have these women in my life. We share laughter, shed tears, celebrate victories and console setbacks. Each bond is individual and has it's own character and fills my heart in unique ways. Each of these women is a brilliant soul that fills the world with love and light. Thank you, friends!