Tuesday, August 28, 2012

101 Days of Gratitude - Day #15


Today I'm grateful that I found Women in Management 12 years ago. I've never been much of a 'joiner' especially of women's organizations. So many women's organizations I've visited were filled with snarky judgement...come on ladies, you know what I'm talking about! But WIM is different.

This is a group of accomplished women from all walks of management and business ownership willing to share their experience and expertise with each other in an open forum. They are my sounding board. They are my mentors and my friends. They are supportive and encouraging to each other and even when they don't see eye-to-eye, they are diplomatic in voicing their opinions. It's an atmosphere of mutual respect and leadership.

I'm so excited to see everyone this evening at the Women in Management Fox Valley EXPO in Elgin! If any of you ladies are interested in the support, education and encouragement from fellow businesswomen, let me know! This group is the bomb!