Friday, August 24, 2012

101 Days of Gratitude - Day #11


I was looking back through some pictures and came across these...my son's first traffic accident that happened 18 months ago. And I can't help but be incredibly grateful that he walked away with a few nothing more than a few bruises.

I was sitting on a panel discussion that afternoon and received his call just before we started. I was numb through the whole presentation. The car was towed away and I didn't see it until a couple days later when I went to retrieve my personal belongings. I didn't even recognize it. And I couldn't help but get a little emotional thinking about how lucky Brandon was to be unharmed.

Call it whatever you must to align with your beliefs but the fact that he was safe puts no doubt in my mind that there is a Divine watching over us! And fills my heart with gratitude that my son was spared!