Monday, August 13, 2012

101 Days of Gratitude
Attitude of Gratitude


We are constantly bombarded by energy. It comes at us from every direction at every moment i our lives. In each moment we have a choice. We choose which energy to embrace in our lives. Negativity is everywhere! It's in the news, campaign ads, television shows, magazines and online.  It's so easy to be drawn into the drama that surrounds us. The entire reality television industry is built upon this fact!

I find the best way to counter negativity is with Gratitude. It's beyond being positive. It's about recognizing people and circumstances in your life that are blessings to you and being truly grateful, from head to toe, heart and soul.

I have so much to be grateful for and I take much of it for granted. I really should be more grateful. 

So, I'm embarking on 101 Days of Gratitude. Each day I will post one blessing in my life for which I am truly grateful. The countdown starts tomorrow but for today I am grateful for the inspiration gifted to me by my friend Christine Mitchell for 101 Days of Gratitude. Thank you, friend!

I invite everyone to join in to expand the Gratitude in the world. Add a comment below stating what you're grateful for, post it on your Facebook, say a silent prayer...any way that you choose to show Gratitude will shift negativity. Imagine...if everyone showed Gratitude each day we could create an energetic shift and really change the world.

"A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead