Friday, July 6, 2012

21-Day Meditation Challenge


Do you want to start a meditation practice but feel a little overwhelmed by the Whats, Hows and Whens? Are you looking for a way to revive an existing meditation practice that may have taken a backseat to life's material demands?

When I was first starting out with meditation I found it challenging. I didn't know what it should feel like and I questioned if I was doing it right. I found guided meditations to be really helpful to put me on the path of connecting with the greater consciousness.

I want to share this opportunity for a 21-Day Meditation Challenge offered by The Chopra Center. It's completely free, all online and only takes 15-20 minutes a day to get started on a meditation practice.

Click Here 

to sign up for the FREE

Chopra Center

21-Day Meditation Challenge!