Friday, June 15, 2012

Expanding My Horizons!


I'm off to the Health Freedom EXPO in Chicago tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm looking forward to being immersed in an environment with so many like-minded individuals in pursuit of wellness. I'll be there for one of the three days...I hope I don't regret cutting the visit short. I'm looked through the seminars offered and selected 5 that I'm really looking forward to attending. Here's my rundown:

  • Chakras and Vibrational Healing
  • Introduction to Pranic Healing
  • Self-Care by Accupressure and herbs
  • Transcendental Meditation - Stress Management Technique for Perfect Health
  • Bathing in the Healing Light of Far Infrared

Between the seminars and the exhibitors I anticipate a day filled with eye opening and mind boggling concepts. I'll be sure to report back with my findings.

I'll also be tweeting throughout the day so be sure to follow my Twitter. And there may be a few images going up on my Facebook Wall as well so feel free to check that out if you have a chance!