Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just for YOU!


I love getting packages in the mail! I totally get the excitement and anticipation of waiting for an online order to arrive! That's why all of the jewelry featured in my Etsy shop is ready to ship so my patrons can get their items as quickly as possible.

Sometimes a customer needs something customized. A recent patron needed her bracelets in a 7" finished length. Most of my stock is 7.5" - 8". Here's the beauty of handmade...I was able to restring her bracelets to the exact length she needed for a perfect fit! (at no additional cost, I might add)

You may be thinking, "what a pain to remake something that's already done". But that's not the case at all! I love it! I love knowing that the piece I'm working on is intended to balance a specific person's chakra balancing needs. That's what customization is all about! As I'm making the piece I release the intention of Love and Light for them. Pure, unconditional love and clear, radiant light!

Perhaps all of this is wiped away when I smudge the jewelry before it's packaged...that's another post for another day...but I like to think my positive intentions stay with each piece as it makes it's way to it's intended recipient. And with that I'm releasing joy, raising the vibration and making the world an even better place!
~Namaste