So, I've been blogging for less than a week and received my first award! My fellow SPS Team leader and Etsian, Coral from ToppyToppy, gave me the prestigious Liebster Award.
Don't let the name of Coral's blog, ToppyToppyKnits fool you...she writes about a lot more than knitting! Her special Easter post was really fabulous!
A little about The Liebster Award
Liebster is German for "beloved, favorite or dearest". The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to newer bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. The idea is to spread the word about their blogs and help them gain a wider audience. When a recipient blogger accepts the award, they are required to complete four steps:
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers they consider a Liebster.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who awarded you The Liebster by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog and on any other placed you promote your blog...you're someone's favorite! Shout it out!
- In your blog post, list the 5 blogs you awarding The Liebster. Include links to their blogs and leave comments on their blogs to let them know about the award.
On to my selections...It was a tough choice. There are so many great blogs out there! I finally narrowed it down. Here are the 5 blogs I've selected to receive The Liebster (in no particular order!):
- The Fox In The Attic - Michelle is an all around artisan and share so much on her blog, it's fabulous!
- One Red Button - Sparrow posts frequently and always shares really helpful information. Love it!
- mihulli - I love Michaela's perspective! She's a fantastic artist from Czech Republic, now living in Italy!
- Lilee's Gram Knits - Teresa shares a little bit of everything and always something to inspire!
- Steampunk Funk - Angie is seriously fun! She shares everything on her blog and her pictures make you feel like you're there!
So, there you have it! Five fabulous blogs worth checking out. I hope you enjoy!